Happy New Year Friend! Here are 5 things I learned in 2022.
As each year goes by, my intention is always to become a more evolved human being, more loving and more aware of how I show up in the world. 2022 was a very spiritual year for me and I learned many things. As time goes on, I will be sharing more with you about my spiritual practices in hopes to help you along your own journey. The last few years rocked our worlds and now it’s time to pick up the pieces and put them together the way that works best and that will look different for everyone. Here’s 5 things I learned in 2022.
The Only Way Out Is Through…
I am not perfect and I still have a lot to learn but awareness and the intention for growth is the first step.
As I look over 2022 there were a lot of lessons learned and now I feel a firm foundation underneath me that is lifting me to a higher vibration. Which brings me to…
1. Trust The Process: This is really hard to do when we are going through trials and tribulations in our lives. It’s hard to see the trees from the forest when life seems to be spiraling, confusing, at a standstill etc… but if we just hold on, everything will begin to make sense. We can’t see how things work out until we look backwards and see the path and the choices we made. In the same light, we can not see the path forward until we begin walking forward on the path. One of my favorite quote is “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” – Rumi
2. Patience: This has always been a difficult thing for me to master, maybe it’s because I’m am only child, a Libra or maybe I’m just crazy! LOL Either way, I have settled in my spirit the value of patience. Allowing life to unfold before me without trying to control the outcome or other people. Everyone is walking their own path on their own journey in this lifetime and it is not my responsibility to judge myself or others. Now when I want something, I set the wheels in motion, hold the intention for it and continue to move forward knowing that everything for me will manifest in due time. The key is for me to stay true to myself and in alignment with my spirit.
3. Life Is Cyclical: Everything moves in cycles. The seasons always change during the same times every year and our lives will cycle and spiral the same lessons, habits and energies until we become aware and work on breaking these cycles and ascend to higher timelines. As spiritual beings having human experiences, we have the ability to shift and jump onto higher or lower frequencies and reset the entire direction of our lives and the lives of our children and their children. It takes A LOT of work and time but it is absolutely necessary if we are to create a life of peace, joy and happiness.
4. Healing Is Not Linear: It goes up and down, back and forth so be gentle with yourself and give yourself grace and space to evolve. Breaking habits and learning new ways to be can take years to master and even then, since we are humans, we will have to check ourselves and remember to practice moving a different way. In 2022 I became more consistent in my meditation, journaling and self care regimens. I realize that if I want new things to enter my life, I have to continually be removing things to make space for the new to arrive. Removing things consists of thoughts, feelings, behaviors, clothes, furniture, anything that is not serving a purpose in my life needs to be moved out of the way so what is good for me can come and stay. I am learning how to become a better manifestor with clear intentions.
5. Health & Wellness Are Not Automatic: As we age we have to be extremely intentional about our health, mental, physical and spiritual. Our physical health significantly decreases after age 35-40 and if we do not continue moving, stretching and strength training, a lot of pain will start setting in and the skin will begin looking dry, irritated and wrinkled. Most of this comes from inflammation in the joints and in the gut and improper use of low quality skin care products/regimen. I make sure to walk daily and I purchased a stand up desk for my home office. I am also going to add a walking pad under my desk so I can get at least 10,000 steps a day. I make sure to apply high quality skin care to my skin both day and night and I do weekly masks on both hair and skin. My mental and spiritual practices consist of meditation, cleansing baths, communicating with my ancestors, journaling, lighting candles and working on more awareness when I am being triggered in certain ways and communicate my feelings and emotions effectively.
My prayer for you is that you will begin taking your self care very seriously, create your own practices, bring more joy into your life and vibrate higher.
Sending Love Your Way